Tuesday, January 24, 2006

art is for suckas

I don't know man. I don't think I'm cut out for this art shit. It's like i need someone to hold my hand. But, this teacher wants to roam free and be all creative. I just don't think I'm all that creative. I don't have that "creative spirit" or whatever you want to call it. Take this project we're doing. We're supposed to be inspired by music, but i don't even know what that means. I haven't even started the project and I'm already disappointed with it. I wish I knew how to relax and just enjoy doing art for the sake of art. Alas, that's another one of those things that boils down to: i just have to do it.

I would like to request a "life tutorial". It'll be kind of like a Photoshop Tutorial, but for living. 'Cause I need some step-by-step kind of help.

No comments: