Monday, August 07, 2006

Home Again, Home Again

I think part of the reason that I quit my job (and now enjoy the fruits of unemployment) is because I wanted the option to be able to move back home. I'm visiting Philly and Jersey starting August 25th and coming back around September 6th (unless I end up staying). In honor of (preparation for) heading home and hanging out with all my friends, I present the following links:

Air Conditioners of Philadelphia
Jersey Water




I'll be repainting this set with my Mom and aunt
It's a really cool set:

I'm also organizing a "Consumeeting" on Consumating.com

More updates as I figure out what I'm doing.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Jesus Chris! Finish packing already and post! From this moment forward I'm not clicking your ghey google ad unless you update!
Fuck!