Monday, December 18, 2006

There is almost nothing better than waking up in the morning thinking you have to get ready for work and then realizing that you actually don't have work at all that day. It's like the opposite of having a really good dream and then waking up to find out that you really are 25 and living with your mother, but I digress.

I think it's a bit funny that Marie and I are both drinking coffee and looking at the internets on my bed. I'm sure it makes a funny tableau of modern life: Two people not interacting and just staring at their LCD screens while sitting less than a foot from each other. Speaking of the internets...

Apparently this is all over the intarwub at the moment:

Seems like SNL is only good at making funny music videos anymore. Maybe it's that music videos and pop culture is just more ridiculous now. It's sort of like how 80's SNL was really good at making funny commercial parodies because of the ridiculous consumer culture. Also, who knew that Justin "Queerboy" Timberlake was funny? Moving on...

Fling a walrus. I'm easily amused.

I now know what Marie is getting for XXX-Mas.


I really, really like sweet things, but most sweet things are bad for my health and my teeth. If only there were a way that I could eat something rich in whole wheat that tasted like fucking sticky buns. Thank you Japan.



I don't really know what these next two are about, but they are amaing:
Chicks sacrifice the Easter Bunny to the Dove of Peace and Penguins vs. Santa Claus

And via Mo Willem's blog:

Fuck yes ninja pigeons!

I should probably get out of bed now and put on something more than my Scooby Doo christmas boxers.... maybe.

No comments: