Friday, June 29, 2007

The previous post was a joke to Marie

I thought it would be cool to repost my twitter posts to my blog.  She said it was retarded and that I could use ScribeFire to do it just as fast. 

Anyway.  I would just like to tell a little story about the dude that came in here earlier. He was this lanky dude with spiked out hair and tight pants.  He walked a little funny and his face had same a little... grotesque about it.  He was a young guy... maybe 20 years old.  Under his arm he had a clear plastic to go container that you might get from a restaurant or something. 

I asked him if I could help and him find anything and he replied, in a voice that sounded like he might have been retarded, with something about how he probably couldn't eat his Pop Tarts in the store.  He put the plastic container on the counter and it had two packages of Pop Tarts and two open Pop Tarts.  He wandered around for a bit, told me he wasn't going to steal anything and then he left the store and rode off on his bike.

The Pop Tarts are still sitting on the counter. (Picture to follow)


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: