Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The ones that are still alive...

I finally beat portal.
It's no small feat, considering that it ran at about 1/3 speed in parallels on my old 1.5ghz mac mini.

That ending song is superawesome! I downloaded it immediately. Then I went and downloaded the frets on fire pack that has it in it.

I sort of want to get myself a windows machine so that I can play portal at full speed. It's endlessly fun just to play around with the crazy physics of the portals.

Also, it looks like someone in a permanently paralyzed state like the guy who wrote The Diving Bell and the Butterfly is going to be a witness on Law&Order. The more ridiculous those shows get, the more I like them.

1 comment:

John Reha said...

If you like "Still Alive," and you haven't checked out Jonathan Coulton's other stuff, download "Skullcrusher Mountain" and "Future Soon," then get the rest of his stuff. He's pretty goddamn awesome.