Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Breakfast all day



Dean Greco
I decided to vote by absentee ballot in New Jersey this time around and one of the candidates I found on the official NJ voter website.  I noticed that his party was listed as the "Breakfast All Day" Party.  This is what's listed under his "views on issues":
"A) My goal is to promote breakfast as the most delicious meal of the day. I feel that people in the 7th district and nationwide often overlook the importance of breakfast. Breakfast foods are so good that you can really eat them any time of day (even for dinner). Try eating a dinner food for breakfast. 7am hotdogs?…yuck! I feel that more emphasis should be put on breakfast on a national level. If everyone started the day with a delicious breakfast, then surely all of our other problems could be dealt with in a more rational manner. If elected, I will fight to make Election Day a National Breakfast Awareness Day. Voting is one of the most important privileges we have in the US. You wouldn't want to make this decision on an empty stomach. I will also fight for benefits for our nation's farmers – the men and women who help put so many of our beloved breakfast foods on the table."
This country is both incredible and retarded.  Or just incredibly retarded.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: