Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Tommy Westphall Universe?!?!


Maybe it's because I'm drunk off jagermeister and pomegranate rockstar, but this just blows me away.

I know I'm probably the only person I know who would read through all this, but basically it boils down to the fact that the series finale shows that the entire show took place in the mind of an autistic kid named Tommy Westphall. Seems like a shitty "it was only a dream" way to end a show until you realize that St. Elsewhere crossed over with some other shows. And those shows crossed over with other shows. Well, if St. Elsewhere and its characters were all in the mind of that autistic kid than all the shows that are linked to it through crossover must also be inside the mind of that kid.

The final count of imaginary shows? 282, including 26 that are still on the air right now. I bet you had no idea that you were watching imaginary television.


No comments: